The computer is also the most powerful stimulus for the creativity of children, including the most infantile or dis-inhibited. The screen attracts attention, which we sometimes cannot achieve even with individual work with a child with a complex structure of the defect. The impact of educational material on children depends largely on the degree and level of illustrativeness of the material. The visual richness of the educational material makes it bright, convincing, contributes to its better learning and memorization. Children are attracted by the novelty of the lesson using information technology. During such classes, an environment of real communication is created in which children with a complex defect structure, with a desire to perform tasks, show an interest in the material under study, they lose their fear of the computer.
When conducting classes it is necessary to take care of feedback from the child. The information should intensify speech communication, causing children to dialogue. The use of information technologies has shown that in children with a complex structure of the defect, the learning motivation has increased, which is seen in the results of diagnostics conducted during the school year.
Improved learning performance, increased interest in the subject
Analysis of pedagogical practice has shown that the use of information technology is a powerful incentive in training and education. At the same time, it is possible to show a creative approach to creating and conducting a modern, full-fledged, interesting lesson, providing methodological and didactic support for the various stages of the lesson. The work spent on cognitive activity management with the help of information technologies justifies itself in all respects: cognitive motivation is increased, mastering of complex material is facilitated.
Here are the advantages of a gaming console over a personal computer for those who love computer games.
- The keyboard and mouse are no longer needed in games; the gamepad becomes the main thing for the game, where the game is controlled from a single device, which is much more convenient. True, the gamepad can be completely connected and straight to the computer.
- A large screen TV is much better suited for gaming than a small computer screen. And if a gamer has a 5.1 speaker system, then the sound effect of the game becomes even better. But computers also have large screens that are also suitable for playing.
- A weighty plus, which is difficult to oppose: when buying a game disc, you do not need to download updates and special drivers that are needed to get 12 fps in games, not 10.
- The user does not need to upgrade his computer, since the old game console can be safely sold or thrown out. But also, if the PC is selected correctly, that it will not be difficult and not too expensive to upgrade.
- Despite the fact that in fact the game console is cheaper than a computer that supports the complex graphics of modern games. A desktop for a computer costs the same as a Sony, Microsoft, Nindendo console, popular games and joysticks. But, it should be borne in mind that the computer is not only used for games, but gives users other options.
- If you cannot write games yourself or make upgrades to those already available on your PC, then there are a lot more games sold for consoles, their assortment is much larger than for PCs.